Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown. Make today meaningful, and life is worthwhile.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Margarita

Ten easy downhill miles!  Well, downhill in the Bigfoot Trail meaning of the word. WILDCAT knows that when I say we have 500 feet of downhill, it usually starts with a few hundred feet uphill, so we start our downhill with a climb, of course.

Before lunch, we are done with our miles for the day!

Fran surprises me with new socks. My socks are old, wearing thin, with a few holes that I have darned and some that I have not. I slip on the new socks and immediately feel the difference. They are much more slippery. Perhaps that will solve some of the blister problems?

We get cleaned up, and Fran drives us 30 miles to Cave Junction, Oregon. She found that Carlo's Mexican Restaurant claims Margarita's are their specialty. WILDCAT gets his frozen margarita after three failed attempts and 278 miles!



10 miles to Indian Creek on the Bigfoot Highway, to mile 278.

No comments:

Post a Comment