Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown. Make today meaningful, and life is worthwhile.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Town Chores

I woke up Thursday and just didn't feel like hiking. After sitting around in the RV a while I remembered a town chore I needed to do. My phone still just had the original SD storage card in it, so I spent the day getting a larger one, transferring my stuff over, and then downloading all of the test of the topo maps I'll need too get to Maine. Spirit was wanting a new phone so we did that too. 

On Friday I still just didn't feel like hiking. It became RV chore day, restringing a failed pleated curtain and washing bugs of the front of the rig.

By Saturday I had momentum on RV chores. I have just a little bucket and sponge, and a tiny ladder, so washing and waxing goes slowly. For over a month we've been looking for a car wash tall enough for the RV, but they just don't exist out here so I'm at least getting the front cleaned and waxed to protect from bugs. We still need to get the whole thing washed and waxed to protect from UV.

My feet are chronically sore, but to my surprise a triple zero didn't help relieve them that much.

Tomorrow I hike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment