Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown. Make today meaningful, and life is worthwhile.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Grounded - July 19

Spirit read my last blog, smiled deeply at the mantra I had repeated three times, and became emboldened. She whisked me away to an undisclosed location (Griffin Woods State Park) and let me know we were not moving any time soon. 

I hadn't listened to mama and I got myself grounded.

I slept nearly all of Wednesday and Thursday, day and night. I was awake maybe eight of those forty hours. I still had nighttime chills and fever, and no energy. And I didn't want to offend my jailer or for all I knew I'd end up chained up in solitary confinement. Oops, I mean my wonderful nurse might escalate my protective custody for my own good until I can think more clearly.

July 17-19, zero, zilch, nada, nicht, nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment