Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown. Make today meaningful, and life is worthwhile.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Zero - July 1

The front pads of my feet are constantly sore. I've been meeting the RV at end of every day, putting the feet on an ice pack. But it seems to warm the ice pack more than cool the feet. Last night I tried immersing the feet in an ice bucket. That worked better, and then Spirit massaged them.

My feet still hurt in morning so I took zero day. By end of day the aching is much better, and I'm also getting the blisters under the calluses on the heal under control. My big toe still hurts, but overall better.

But I'm still just chronically tired. It's getting easy to take zeros. I can see my mental energy and motivation are slipping. 

July 1 zero

No comments:

Post a Comment